Well, I am back . . . at least I am trying. After a wonderful vacation with my lovely husband to Turks and Caicos – I know it is not Italy! – I returned home where a little family crisis was expecting me. Be assured, not a tragedy, but enough to make my head spin and enough to make me completely forget about blogs, stats, tweets, sleep, and so on.
Thanks to Dutchgoesitalian who kindly nominated me for the Illuminating Blogger Award, I am slowly starting to get my mojo back.
Grazie Mille Letizia, I really needed this!!!
Little rules to follow in order to accept the award:
- The Nominee should visit the award site Food Stories and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom.
- The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog. Again, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to Dutchgoesitalian !!!
- Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post. I always look at the small details. I am pretty much obsessed with that!
- Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site Food Stories .
My nominees are – drum roll . . .
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who visited my blog on Mother’s Day . . . I have just realized that it has been my most viewed post . . . GRAZIE!!!!
Wishing you a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend! A presto . . .